In 1969-70, Golf Digest Magazine recognized Cedar Rock as "One of America's Top 100 Courses." In 1970, Cedar Rock ranked #3 in the state of North Carolina right behind Charlotte Country Club and Pinehurst #2.
The championship layout has lush Bermuda fairways and superb Bentgrass greens. We have an excellent practice facility with two practice tees, a chipping, pitching, bunker area and large putting green.
The course offers five sets of tee markers to accommodate all levels of players and offers panoramic views of the surrounding mountains.
Truly one of western North Carolina's finest courses.
• Dress Code - Collared shirts and no denim
• Personal Coolers are not allowed. We have coolers available for use at no charge in the grill.
• To preserve premium course conditions, please abide by the cart rules for the day.
• Fix ball marks on the green.
• Be aware of pace of play. The target time is 4:18 min for 18 holes.